The asterisk * indicates shared first authorships.
- Statistical properties of 3D cell geometry from 2D slices 1802.09131 (2018). arXiv:
- Quantitative methods to study epithelial morphogenesis and polarity. Cell Polarity and Morphogenesis, p. 121–152 (2017).
- No unjamming transition in a Voronoi model of biological tissue Soft Matter (2018), arXiv: 1708.03396.
- A geometrically controlled rigidity transition in a model for confluent 3D tissues New Journal of Physics 20, p. 022002 (2018), Fast Track Communication.
- Asymmetric cell volume changes regulate epithelial morphogenesis in zebrafish Kupffer’s vesicle eLife 7, p. e30963 (2018).
- Correlating Cell Shape and Cellular Stress in Motile Confluent Tissues Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 114(48), p. 12663 (2017), arXiv: 1704.05951.
- Using cell deformation and motion to predict forces and collective behavior in morphogenesis. Seminars in Cell & Developmental Biology 67, p. 161 (2017).
- Active dynamics of tissue shear flow New Journal of Physics 19, p. 033006 (2017), Selected as one of the NJP Highlights of 2017.
- Triangles bridge the scales: Quantifying cellular contributions to tissue deformation. Physical Review E 95, p. 032401 (2017), Editor's suggestion, arXiv: 1607.00357.
- TissueMiner: a multiscale analysis toolkit to quantify how cellular processes create tissue dynamics. eLife 5, p. e14334 (2016).
- eLife 4, p. e07090 (2015).
- The Balance of Prickle/Spiny-Legs Isoforms Controls the Amount of Coupling between Core and Fat PCP Systems. Current Biology 24, p. 2111 (2014).
Establishment of Global Patterns of Planar Polarity during Growth of the Drosophila Wing Epithelium.
Current Biology 22, p. 1296 (2012).
Synaptic filtering of rate-coded information.
Physical Review E 81, p. 041921 (2010).
From cells to tissues: Remodeling and polarity reorientation in epithelial tissues.
Ph.D. thesis, Technische Universität Dresden (2014).
Synaptic Short-Term Plasticity and Information Transmission.
Diploma thesis, Technische Universität Dresden (2009).